- Consultation on Business Upstarts (Funding Resources & Financial Planning)
- Assistance to both community and members in the preparation of Statements of Intents (Funding Programs)
- Development of Business and Marketing Plans
- Proposal Development – both financial and capacity building
- Long Term Strategic Planning
- Management of Community Business Operations – Serpent Mounds Park, N.H.S., Hiawatha Tent & Trailer Park
- Operation of CAP site
- Retention of full time Employment & Training Councillor
- Job postings – internal and external
- Assistance with Job Search (Resume & Cover letter assistance)
- Application and management of Summer Youth Program
- Career Development Consultation for Post Secondary Education
- Funding for Occupational Skills Training or Tuition Allowance for Job Enhancement Programs
- Development of Community Business Bylaws
- Human Resource Policy Development
- Oversees Core Consultation & Resource Development Programs
Contact Sharon Wilshaw for more information.
The First Nation administrator oversees the professional administration and business affairs of Hiawatha First Nation. The administrator also provides for the control, management, direction and effective and efficient administration of the public service and business affairs of Hiawatha First Nation.
The administrator ensures an on-going basis for the creation of an operational environment with the capacity and ability to implement the political decisions of Hiawatha First Nation.
Contact Denise Graham for more information.